1. GENERAL INFORMATION
This text contains the legal notice (hereinafter, the “General Conditions”) which has been drawn up in compliance with Law 34/2002, of 11 July, on Information Society Services and Electronic Commerce, with the aim of regulating access to and use of this website. https://datision.com (hereinafter referred to as the “website”).
2. IDENTIFICATION DATA
The identification and contact details of the owner and person responsible for the website are given below:
Advanced Algorithms S.L. (hereinafter, the “Owner of the Web”)
Address: Colom 564 Nau 1, Terrrassa
3. ACCESS AND USE OF THE WEBSITE
Access and use of the Website is subject, as a consequence, to the provisions of these General Conditions, without prejudice to the particular conditions that may be applicable to specific services included in the same.
The simple access and use of the Website confers the condition of user (hereinafter, the “User” in singular, and the “Users” in plural) of the Website and entails the full and unreserved acceptance by the User of the entire content of the General Conditions in the version published on the Website at the time of said access.
We reserve the right to modify and update the information contained on the Website, as well as these General Conditions, at any time and without prior notice, and it is the User’s responsibility to review them at the time of each access and/or use, given that the use of the services will mean acceptance of the version of the General Conditions that are in force at the time of use or contracting.
5. USER’S OBLIGATIONS
5.1. Truthfulness of information
The User declares and undertakes that all information provided by him/her in the course of using the Website is true, true, complete, accurate and that he/she is authorised to disclose it.
5.2. Compliance with legality
The User undertakes to use the Website in accordance with current legislation, with the provisions of the General Conditions, as well as with morality, good faith and public order.
The User undertakes to refrain from using the Website for illicit purposes, in a manner contrary to the provisions of the General Terms and Conditions, or in a manner detrimental to the rights and interests of the Owner of the Website or third parties.
The Owner of the Website reserves the right to suspend, interrupt, refuse or withdraw access to and/or use of its Website, at any time and without prior notice, to any User who fails to comply with these General Conditions.
5.3. User Responsibility
The User shall use the Website and its contents under his sole and exclusive responsibility.
The User shall be liable for damages of any kind that the Owner of the Website may suffer as a direct or indirect consequence of the User’s failure to comply with the General Conditions.
6. PROPERTY RIGHTS
All the contents of the Website (including, but not limited to, databases, trademarks, logos, trade names, images, drawings, graphics, text files, audio, video and software) are the property of the Owner of the Website or the Owner of the Website has been duly authorised to use them, and are protected by the corresponding intellectual and industrial property rights.
7. CONTENT FROM OTHER WEBSITES
The Website may make available to Users links to other websites managed by third parties, through technical devices such as, among others, hypertext links, banners, buttons, directories and any other search tool that allows the User to access websites other than the Website or third-party websites (hereinafter, “Links”). The use of Links does not imply any dependence on the Owner of the Website, unless expressly stated to the other hand, nor does it imply acceptance, endorsement or recommendation by the Owner of the Website of the contents or services offered by them, nor any guarantee whatsoever to the User. Therefore, the User shall be responsible for navigating to other websites through these Links, and the Owner of the Website shall be exonerated from all liability in relation to the information, data, files, products, services and any kind of material existing on the pages accessed through the Links.
Similarly, all links between any website and the Website do not imply, by their mere existence, any legal relationship between the Website and the website that incorporates such links, nor the knowledge and acceptance by the Owner of the Website of their existence and content.
8. LIMITATIONS OF LIABILITY
To the extent permitted by law, the Website Owner disclaims all liability, including but not limited to:
- Any error, deletion, delay or anomaly that may occur in the transmission and operation of the Web, which have their origin in force majeure or fortuitous causes (whether Internet problems, computer errors, telephone breakdowns, hackers, etc.), or which may have been caused by bad faith on the part of the User.
- Inappropriate use that Users may make of the Website or of the linked websites, resulting in an infringement of intellectual and/or industrial property rights, or in other civil or criminal offences.
- Claims by third parties arising from improper use of the Website by the User.
- The acts or omissions of third parties, regardless of whether they may have any contractual relationship with the Owner of the Website.
- Access and use of the website to unsuitable content, as well as the sending of data, by minors, without the consent of parents or guardians, when required by law, it being the responsibility of parents or guardians to exercise appropriate control so that minors in their care avoid access and use of unsuitable content.
- Mistakes or omissions, or out-of-date content published on the Website.
- Uncertain, imprecise, incorrect or incomplete data provided by the User that prevents the transmission of the products or services contracted and/or contact with the User.
9. NULLITY AND INEFFECTIVENESS
If any clause of these General Conditions is declared totally or partially null and void or ineffective, such nullity or ineffectiveness shall only affect the provision or part thereof that is null and void or ineffective, and the rest of the General Conditions shall remain in full force and effect, and such provision or part thereof that is affected shall be deemed not to have been included, unless, because it is essential to these General Conditions, it should affect them in their entirety. Translated with www.DeepL.com/Translator (free version)
10. APPLICABLE LAW
These General Conditions, as well as all relations that may arise between the User and the Owner of the Website due to access and use of the Website, shall be interpreted and governed in accordance with Spanish Law.