We have created this Cookies Policy in order to inform you about what cookies are and why we use them on our website. https://datision.com (hereinafter, the “Website”) owned by Advanced Algorithms S.L., with Tax Identification Number B67271783 and registered address at Colom 564 Nau 1, Terrassa, and to demonstrate our ongoing commitment to protecting your privacy.
By using our website you accept the storage of cookies on your device, and therefore, you accept this Cookies Policy.
If you have any questions or queries regarding our Cookies Policy, please email us at email@example.com.
2. DEFINITION OF COOKIES
A cookie is a small text file that is stored for a certain period of time on the hard drive of your device when you access certain websites (hereinafter, “Cookies” in the plural, and “Cookie” in the singular). Cookies allow a website, among other things, to store and retrieve information about browsing habits and behaviour of the user or the device from which he/she connects, in order to provide personalised browsing services, and thus improve the experience when browsing the website.
3. TYPE OF COOKIES USED
We use session and persistent cookies on our website, managed by third parties. For your information:
- Session cookies are cookies that are automatically deleted when the browser is closed.
- Persistent cookies are cookies that remain stored on the user’s device even after the browser has been closed.
- Third-party cookies are those that are sent to the user’s device by a website that is not managed by the website where you are browsing, but by another entity.
Specifically, we use the following types of cookies:
- Analysis cookies: These are cookies that, either processed by us or by third parties, allow us to evaluate the behaviour of users of our website, and thus help us to improve our services, operation and user experience.
- Personalisation cookies: These are cookies that allow the user to access the service with some general characteristics predefined in their terminal or defined by the user themselves. For example, the language, the type of browser used to access the service, the content design selected, the geolocation of the terminal or the regional configuration from which the service is accessed, among others.
- Advertising Cookies:These are those that allow the most efficient possible management of the offer of advertising spaces on the website, adapting the content of the advertisement to the content of the service requested or to the use made of the website.
4. DISABLING COOKIES
Although cookies are not essential for browsing the website, if you enable them you will enjoy a better user experience. You can modify your browser settings to delete or block them, but if you do so, some services or functionalities may not work properly.
Select the browser you want to learn more about how to disable cookies:
- Chrome: https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/95647?hl=es
- Explorer: http://windows.microsoft.com/es-es/windows7/how-to-manage-cookies-in-internet-explorer-9
- Firefox: https://support.mozilla.org/es/kb/habilitar-y-deshabilitar-cookies-sitios-web-rastrear-preferencias
- Opera: http://help.opera.com/Windows/11.50/es-ES/cookies.html
- Safari: https://support.apple.com/kb/PH17191?locale=es_ES
5. IDENTIFICATION OF COOKIES
- Supplier: Google
- Cookie name: __utma, __utmz, _ga, _gat